About Tawny, The Woodland Priestess
Tawny Stowe is a Metis business owner who works on the traditional unceded lands of the Anishinabeg peoples now known as Arden, Ontario, Canada. She is a steward of land and resources which allows her to embody her role as the Woodland Priestess helping folks return home to themselves and their children through a (re)connection to the Earth. Tawny teaches a remembering of the Mind-Body-Soul through the sharing of stories, food, gardening, spirituality + yoga practices, and nature exploration.
- a Master Reiki Practitioner
- a Lomi Lomi Hawaiian Sacred Temple massage practitioner trained in the Infinity Dance Meditation
- has two Permaculture Design certificates
- studies animal tracking & herbal medicine
- is an oracle reader
- and has over 400hrs of yoga Teacher Training which includes 100hrs of Children's Yoga
Tawny walks the path of light as an Initiate of the Sisterhood of light.
She is the proud mother of one 6 year old active and curious boy who inspires her to step up as a community leader for better land stewardship practices and spiritual transformation. She volunteers in the homeschool community from Kingston to Brockville and is an active member of the Highland Waters Metis Council.